Re: advanced calling audio delay - Droid Turbo
rsmith27
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes the update does appear to have solved the problem but I will use it a few days before I say "yes" it has fixed the issue

0 Likes
jov777

I am also having this issue.  I updated a couple days ago hoping this was a fix, but I still experience the same symptoms.  Same thing, phone delay on multiple device/line types. Constantly having people saying my name, by the time I can hear anything, asking if I'm there.  I also have an issue with no audio or half conversations while using advanced calling, reboot seems to clear that up for about a days with of use. Hoping lollipop, whenever that arrives, fixes this once and for all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jov77,

I want you to be able to enjoy using our Advanced Calling feature. Does this happen to all your calls? Is it occurring in a specific area? Provide zip code to review your location.  Look forward to your reply.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rsmith27
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will someone that has done this update (to correct the advance calling issue) check and see if you have lost the ability to print a picture from your gallery since doing the update

PKStew

I also have this same issue.  I've cleared the cache.  My software is up to date.  I've rebooted the phone, etc. to no avail..

The other issue I've noticed that has coincided with the delay is that when I dial into a conference line where I have to enter a passcode after the system answers to get connected to the bridge line, the passcode never will go through correctly.  It always doubles one or two of the digits I try to enter.  This is very frustrating and I usually have to call in from a different phone or turn off the Advanced Calling feature and then it works fine.  I especially notice this when calling from my home calling area, area code 972.

Please advise...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi PKStew!

Your efforts are greatly appreciated and I apologize for the inconvenience! A fix for the issue will be includuded in the next software update. Regrettably, an ETR is currently unvailable.

AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes