all of sudden when i woke up this morning the wifi has stopped working on my Maxx. reboot and reconnecting doesn't fix issue. was working just fine when i went to bed last night.
RGabreleski
Enthusiast - Level 2

all of sudden when i woke up this morning the wifi has stopped working on my Maxx. reboot and reconnecting doesn't fix issue. was working just fine when i went to bed last night.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: all of sudden when i woke up this morning the wifi has stopped working on my Maxx. reboot and reconnecting doesn't fix issue. was working just fine when i went to bed last night.
RGabreleski
Enthusiast - Level 2

fixed it myself by rebooting phone while the sim card was removed.  thanks to support from motorola since support from verizon sucks

View solution in original post

Re: all of sudden when i woke up this morning the wifi has stopped working on my Maxx. reboot and reconnecting doesn't fix issue. was working just fine when i went to bed last night.
RGabreleski
Enthusiast - Level 2

tried talking to customer support but they are completely worthless. told me my password that use to log in here and to change any account settings isn't correct so they can't trouble shoot my issue.  maybe i should just go to ATT to trouble shoot my own verizon issues...........

0 Likes
RGabreleski
Enthusiast - Level 2

fixed it myself by rebooting phone while the sim card was removed.  thanks to support from motorola since support from verizon sucks