broken screens
jmiskill
Enthusiast - Level 2

anyone havig a problem with insured phones screens braking? im all out of claims now seems like the reco. phones are not the same as new.. oh and im 34 days out on a up grade.. ;(

Labels (2)
Re: broken screens
jmiskill
Enthusiast - Level 2

just wonder why Verizon will not wave a person who has been with them for some 17 years on there upgrade.. its only 34 days out ''

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jmiskill lets get you back in action! We truly appreciate your business throughout the many years and we'll find the best option! Do you have any other lines on the account? If so you can check your upgrade by calling #UPG (#874) from the device. If not, you can activate any 3G http://vz.to/1dF4crS  or 4G http://vz.to/1fmtBd9 Verizon device until your upgrade arrives.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

jmiskill
Enthusiast - Level 2

first off thanks ashley and sorry for the delay! kind of gave up on trying to get my upgade.. my up grade is up in a few weeks now june 8 i think.. if me could get this puched up that would be awesome.. is there a way.. really need to get my cell phone cause im on the road alot.. thanks for your time

0 Likes
jmiskill
Enthusiast - Level 2

first off thanks ashley and sorry for the delay! kind of gave up on trying to get my upgade.. my up grade is up in a few weeks now june 8 i think.. if me could get this puched up that would be awesome.. is there a way.. really need to get my cell phone cause im on the road alot.. thanks for your time

0 Likes
jmiskill
Enthusiast - Level 2

anyone out there who can help?

0 Likes
jmiskill
Enthusiast - Level 2

anyone out there who can help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jmiskill,

I definitely understand the importance of having a phone at all times especially if you are always on the road. However, we are unable to move up your upgrade date. Have you checked via My Verizon to see if your eligible for any promotions?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jmiskill
Enthusiast - Level 2

wow maybe time to move to another carrier 17 year down on luck i guess you call it.. we are only taking two weeks or so  from a upgrade! i am not going to buy another phone! thanks

0 Likes
jmiskill
Enthusiast - Level 2

and so for the last mouth i have no phone and still having to pay the bill.. i know you did brake the phone.. just trying to figure why it is that i can have a phone for as long as i did with no troubles and the first insured phone and bam it brakes with ease then i claim another and bam it brakes trying to get the cover off.. seems like the screens are not the same as moto. has..

0 Likes