Re: calendar events on lockscreen
B33
Legend

That Good that you found a App that is working Good for your Device.. there are some Good ones out in the Market for sure ! b33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

byzane wrote:

Found an app of exactly what I was looking for.

lockscreen agenda has a free and paid app.

Does exactly waht I wanted and user friendly

thank you

Glad you found something to work but as for Widget Locker it is the best lock screen going...   It works rather simple really, you add widgets and shortcuts on page the same way you do your home page, all you have to do is click on lock screen and select the item to add and move them where you want by press and drag the item.

0 Likes
byzane
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didnt care for widget locker for 2 reasons, It was not simple to use is the problem.  It might be good, but it can only show 1 item of a calendar widget in advance.

You cant resize it enough to even show 2 full items.

I did not care of that app, but then again I wanted it to do 1 thing it was incapable of.  It just could not do what I wanted.

I am sure there are other things it is very good at, however, not what I am looking for.

I found what I was looking for in lockscreen agenda, which I love, it does exactly what I want and is easy to set up and use.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Not all apps are for everyone, glad you found something that worked for you..

By the way Widget Locker can show more than one day of agenda, it usually depends on the widget you use...  Here's Example..

20120515094307.png

0 Likes