calls going straight to voicemail! Just got Lollipop installed today on droid turbo. Help! Missing important calls!
joy3141

SSIA

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: calls going straight to voicemail! Just got Lollipop installed today on droid turbo. Help! Missing important calls!
joy3141

To clarify, phone doesn't ring. Calls don't show up in missed calls area. Nothing - I just suddenly notice I have a voicemail message. Help!

0 Likes
Re: calls going straight to voicemail! Just got Lollipop installed today on droid turbo. Help! Missing important calls!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joy3141,

Not seeing notification for calls would definitely concern me as well. Especially any important call that you may be missing. I'm sorry to learn that you've been having these troubles. Let's try a few things here. Please dial *73 (send) to disable call fowarding. If this has been enabled on the phone, that could be the reason you aren't receiving calls. please test and confirm.

ErinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Then try:  powering down phone, removing SIM card, wait a min, reinsert and power on.

0 Likes