can't check voice mail when the wifi is enabled
NAKEDNUNS

This may sound crazy but having gone through 4 Droid Maxx's, they all had different issues.  The only common problem i have noticed is, that you can't connect/check your voice mail while being connected to WiFi.  This is the phone I have ever had that has done this.  Is this a common problem or is there a quick fix?  I have contacted Motorola directly and they said it is Software issue with the carrier and not Motorola.  I have this issue with the phone bone stock (no 3rd party apps installed) or even with apps installed it still has the same issue.  The error message I get is " Can not connect to voicemail server at this time".  If you take it off of WiFi, you can access the voicemail just fine.

Thanks in advance for any input and hope this question has not been asked already.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: can't check voice mail when the wifi is enabled
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this for Regular Voicemail or the Visual Voicemail?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
NAKEDNUNS

Not visual voicemail.  From the phone's app on the home screen or trying to access voicemail from the contact menu.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does *86 work?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.