can't find photo gallery in files
jennmanski
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to transfer/copy my photos and videos from my internal storage on my Razr Maxx HD. When I go into files, I don't see them anywhere! I have photos from messaging, but not the photos/videos that I took with my phone.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: can't find photo gallery in files
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

In the Gallery app when you look at the details of an individual image or video, does it list the path of the file on the device? Can you use the Files app or another file explorer to navigate to that folder?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: can't find photo gallery in files
KraZ4sure
Enthusiast - Level 3

Are you trying to transfer to computer?  If so make sure usb debugging is on in phone after connecting to your computer.  It will be under DCIM or pictures.  If you are transferring from internal to external storage download ES file explore and the files should be under DCIM. Highlight folder DCIM or in folder pictures files and click on menu below the more button and it gives options to move it to.  Or... I found a link.

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/77257/action/auth

0 Likes