can't switch between front and rear cameras
TJShelton

I was trying to take a picture yesterday and my phone is locked on the front (selfie) camera.   The button to select between front and back cameras is missing from my screen.  What's up with that?  Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: can't switch between front and rear cameras
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TJShelton,

We are so glad that you reached out to us here, because help is our middle name. Yes, what is up with your camera? Let’s make sure we get this fixed for you. Since this problem started have you turned the phone completely off & then back on? What make & model phone do you have?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SamanthaBushman

I have the same problem. Ran my phone through the troubleshooting process online through Verizon. Nothing has changed. What is the next step?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to read that you are experiencing issues with switching from your front facing camera to your standard camera. Let's partner together and get this concern resolved. Can we assume that you have a Droid Maxx? If so then are you using the default camera app on the device? What changes, if any, were made to the device or the software that may contrinut to the camera issue?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes