contact back up not working
jd12
Enthusiast - Level 3

On my Droid Razr Maxx the contact back up stop working and said to contact customer service well i did and had the pass word reset but the thing still want work and still get the message to contact verizon ?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: contact back up not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jd12:

I'd love to help with your Backup Assistance application. Is this the application you're having the problem with? If so, you can generally clear out the app data and start from scratch on the app. Here's what you'll need to do:

Go to Settings> Applications> Manage Applications> All> Backup Assistant> Clear Cache/Clear Data/Force Stop. Reboot the phone by powering it off and on, and retest. Let us know if that helps any. Also post any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

MikeS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

B33
Legend

Jd12: Jd another way you can store your Contacts is by using Google an when you Do this you can go to Gmail on your Computer enter your Username & Password  then Go in then you can in an Manage your Contacts an Manage them. I use this an it has worked Well for me for Both of my Droids i currently have Droid X an Razr Maxx.. b33

dnv1974
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been unable to use my backup assistant for months now. I spent over an hour on the phone with so called Tech Support, issue is still unresolved.Keep getting message:" Subscription cannot be confirmed." tried the BA fix for RAZR App nothing. I was told that someone would call me back the following day.......Well a month or so later no call. BA still not working. Poor, Poor support and customer service for what Verizon charges for their service.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome: Jd12 

DNV  B.U.A isn't really that Good i used it one time when i first got my Droids it done Nothing but caused Headaches. i used Google from there after as my Back up on my My Droid X and then my Incredible been doing since 2010..

0 Likes