does verizon still do a one-time free screen replacement for droid turbo, broke it right before lollipop, go figure
seth_R
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just broke my beautiful little droid and im really hoping verizon still does the replacement on it, because its killing me

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: does verizon still do a one-time free screen replacement for droid turbo, broke it right before lollipop, go figure
Snn5
Legend

Droid Turbo by Motorola | Verizon Wireless

How do I know if I m eligible for Droid Turbo Screen Assurance?

With your purchase of a Droid Turbo, you are automatically eligible for Droid Turbo Screen Assurance. The one time free screen repair eligibility lasts for a period of 2 years from the date of your purchase.

View solution in original post

Re: does verizon still do a one-time free screen replacement for droid turbo, broke it right before lollipop, go figure
Snn5
Legend

Droid Turbo by Motorola | Verizon Wireless

How do I know if I m eligible for Droid Turbo Screen Assurance?

With your purchase of a Droid Turbo, you are automatically eligible for Droid Turbo Screen Assurance. The one time free screen repair eligibility lasts for a period of 2 years from the date of your purchase.

seth_R
Enthusiast - Level 1

thats the best news ive heard ...since we were getting lollipop, thank you,...too late to live chat with them or i would have done that. thanks again