droid razr acting funny
valshoe

for about 2 days now my droid razr has been acting weird. i cant send texts but i can receive them, phone calls come in with no problem and i can access 3g. i generally only use texting on my phone so you can see this is an issue. when i try to respond to a text, an error message comes up in my notifications saying "message not sent". not sure why this is happening... i have done factory resets & the power/ volume button combo. nothing works

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: droid razr acting funny
tp7886

That has happened to me on two separate occasions separated by at least a month. I'm not sure why it happened but a simple restart fixed mine both times. I hope you can figure it out.

0 Likes
Re: droid razr acting funny
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello valshoe! I use my messaging all the time, so I understand the importance of getting it working properly! You've already completed one the most drastic steps I would have taken to resolve this issue, completing a master reset. Since this didn't resolve the messaging issue, I would suggest exchanging the phone if it's under warranty or if you have insurance. I can help you with that! Please follow me and send a private/direct message. I look forward to speaking with you.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes