droid razr maxx calendar does not show up on gmail calendar even though it says that it has synced?
maryemerson

droid razr maxx calendar does not show up on gmail calendar even though it says that it has synced?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: droid razr maxx calendar does not show up on gmail calendar even though it says that it has synced?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you create an event on the phone are you saving it in the "phone" calendar or the "gmail" calendar?  There is a difference.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: droid razr maxx calendar does not show up on gmail calendar even though it says that it has synced?
maryemerson

I save it to the phone calendar which shows that it syncs to the gmail account. How else should I do it? Thanks so much.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you create an event, it should say it is creating the event in the calendar associated with your Gmail address for it to sync with the Gmail calendar online.

If you created the event in the "Phone" calendar, it will reside only on the phone and nowhere else.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Potamochoerus

I had this same issue. I solved it finally by downloading the free "official" google calendar disabling the phone calendar app (Google Calendar - Android Apps on Google Play) and disabling the phone calendar. Then you need to choose your gmail account to sync with your calendar app. Now my entries on the phone are showing up on my PC.

0 Likes
Potamochoerus

I forgot to mention, in case you don't know, that on a razr maxx you go to the home button that pulls up Manage apps. Click on that and scroll down till you find the phone calendar. That will give you the option to disable it.

0 Likes