droid razr won't go landscape
darkpagan88

i tried turning my phone in the gallery to go landscape for bigger pictures it won't go , same with text and youtube and internet etc. i have checked all the settings nothing is helping this has been going on for a few days now any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: droid razr won't go landscape
KodakMoment10

I have the same problem. Mine doesn't happen all the time though. Have you tried turning the phone off and then back on? That's what I do when mine won't go into landscape view, and it always fixes the problem.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Do a Soft Reset: Both of you Do this on your Razr's Take a Hold the Power Button an the Down Volume Button Hold in on them till the Phone shuts off when it shuts off let go of the Buttons.

Once the the Device Turns Back on try the Feature..  That is if the feature is On...

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I never use the stock rotation option, install Smart Rotator from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.xdevelop.rotator_t&feature=search_result#?t=W251bG... it works way better than the stock app.

https://lh6.ggpht.com/sGI2gJ1P1Q3iAojHolbsMp_cJHNSiUn869OUECWbpSSLVzT1ljZmmkicTBqty0p826A

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey wildman thank you thank you. heck I didn't even know they had that 1.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

By the way Wildman I'm posting on my RAZR Maxx b33

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman did you get the paid version of that app or the free because the free is not worth a darn I had issues with it on the My X. b33

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I used the Paid Version but I used the free one my Droid X when I first started using it and it worked perfectly....  did you go into the application and select the app you want to rotate and select auto to make it do it automatically?

It also has a option to go to Landscape or Portrait when app is opened..  I have used this app for almost 2 years without issue on my Droid X and my Thunderbolt...  Also I placed it on my daughters HTC Inspire 4G and my girls Samsung Vibrate.

What issues are you having?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey Wildman I'll get back with you in about 15 or 20 minutes I'm driving right now. I was waiting for my dad here to local truck stop that's why i was texting on the post to you on my RAZR. B33

0 Likes