error message in text - can't send right now, too many unsent multimedia messages
niccarf

I'm receiving an error message in text mode that says, "can't send right now, too many unsent multimedia messages.  It seems to happen in a group text and to a recipient (individually) who was also included in a group text previously.  HELP, please

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: error message in text - can't send right now, too many unsent multimedia messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

niccarf, we know how important it is to be able to communicate via text messages in today’s world. We’d love to help get this resolved for you. Before we proceed, we want to ensure we have a full understanding of what’s taking place so we’d like to ask a few clarifying questions. Can you tell us more about the “text mode” that you’re referring to? What messaging application are you using when you experience this issue? How long have you been experiencing this issue for?

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes