justin87

I am trying to switch devices, and it wont let me choose my phone, but under it it says pending order?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: help
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What devices are you trying to "switch"?  If you are trying to activate a 4G device, and you have the SIM card, just put that in the phone and follow the prompts on the screen to activate it.  You shouldn't need to go online at all.  You can also call customer service at 800-922-0204, choose 4 for "Other options", and then say "Agent" to talk to a real person.

If you have switched plans, added or removed features, or otherwise made changes to your account, that may be the reason for the message - and it's "pending" until the end of the billing cycle.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: help
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What devices are you trying to "switch"?  If you are trying to activate a 4G device, and you have the SIM card, just put that in the phone and follow the prompts on the screen to activate it.  You shouldn't need to go online at all.  You can also call customer service at 800-922-0204, choose 4 for "Other options", and then say "Agent" to talk to a real person.

If you have switched plans, added or removed features, or otherwise made changes to your account, that may be the reason for the message - and it's "pending" until the end of the billing cycle.

0 Likes