how can I mirror my droid turbo onto my hdtv?
NYDIA1

I am having trouble trying to mirror my droid turbo onto my hdtv. I think I bought every kind of device from best buy and radio shack. I still cannot get my movies from my phone to my tv.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: how can I mirror my droid turbo onto my hdtv?
Jay_M_
Contributor - Level 2

Do you have a smart TV?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NYDIA1, I'll be happy to help. Here is the answer you're looking for:

Wireless display
Mirror your smartphone’s screen on an HDTV without any
cords—with minimal setup.
Find it: Tap Apps > Settings > Display > Cast screen
Your smartphone scans for compatible wireless display
devices. Select a device to show your smartphone’s screen on
the big screen.
Wireless Display requires either a Miracast™-enabled HDTV or
a Wireless Display adapter to work. If you don’t have a TV or
monitor that supports Wireless Display, you can purchase an
accessory (dongle) to enable it.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I use a Chromecast with great results.  Can't beat its $25 price tag.  Also saves phone battery since the screen doesn't stay on and only uses the phone to start a connection.

0 Likes
whydoineedthis
Contributor - Level 1

Agreed i used to use it just fine before the update after the update it doesn't work but to you because yours works everyone in the world shouldnt have a problem, right? because we all recived the same data ota right? look up currution of files during transfer youll see it happens quite offten and is a very high possibility but because yours works mine has to work right...

0 Likes
whydoineedthis
Contributor - Level 1

Its just impossible to think it's an isolated incident.. When many many other people are experiencing similar if not the same problems after the update with different devices

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Disappointed__consumer wrote:

because we all recived the same data ota right? look up currution of files during transfer youll see it happens quite offten and is a very high possibility but because yours works mine has to work right...

We don't all get the same OTA updates, as not all of us have the same phone.  What is a currution?  And no, your phone, whatever model it might be, doesn't have to work because mine happens to work.  Maybe you just don't know how to use yours.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be able to use your HDTV. I love using my phone myself too for that feature. What happens when you turn it on? What is the make/model of your phone?Have you tried a different phone/TV?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
whydoineedthis
Contributor - Level 1

Yes it's the phones I've received with defects in software or hardware, i performed every troubleshoot and possible fix, yet your company won't give me a working device its a droid turbo 64gb and I know it's comparable because many other use the MIRROR FUNCTION not the pushing through Chromecast connection but to MIRROR THE SCREEN all of my devices have updated firmware and anything else needed to work properly other phones work fine with the devices netgear push2tv google Chromecast and belkin miracast adapter all three different device cause the same issue

Catbyte88
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't get my turbo picture to cast only the sound. My HTC one m8 works to push2tv adapter....it is the phone imo!

0 Likes