how can i prevent system and rimger volume droping to zero?
phoneman14

How can i prevent system and ringer volume dropping to zero?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: how can i prevent system and rimger volume droping to zero?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
phoneman14,

Being able to hear your phone ring is a must! Let's look further into this for you. How long has this been going on? When does your device drop to zero: while using, on a call, or just sitting there?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
johninfla

This seems to be a problem that has no answers as of yet. After some research on the web it IS a common complaint from many people. I have spent the last 2 nights on the phone with Verizon after getting home when I found the other half's phone doing the same thing! The phone was replaced after 2 weeks and the new one is doing the same thing! We want the old phone back(Moto X) but they refuse to do so! Due to it being over 14 days. Motorola was involved again tonight after their solution last night (turn on advanced calling) didn't work. Tonight they did a remote access on the phone and made a couple of settings changes (ringtone was one) we'll see tomorrow if that changed anything, this could be a long drawn out battle.  

0 Likes
phoneman14

Phone system and ringer vollume drop to zero usually once a day at no specific time or event. stays low until soft reset.

0 Likes