how can i remove pictures from my droid turbo without having to use the touch screen on the phone at all?
spence425

how can i remove pictures from my droid turbo without having to use the touch screen on the phone at all?  my screen is cracked and i am waiting on a replacement phone.  as far as i can tell in order to access the phone storage through my computer, i have to use the touchscreen to enable it so that the computer will see it as a camera.  I can't do that as the top half of the touschscreen is unresponsive.  any suggestions?  teaches me to use the backup services offered in the future, but i still need a short term solution for this time.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how can i remove pictures from my droid turbo without having to use the touch screen on the phone at all?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear your screen is cracked spence425. I know its difficult to use the phone while its damaged. I'm happy you are receiving a replacement device. Have you saved any of your pictures and other data to the cloud? Here is a link about the cloud http://vz.to/1mF0GIx . Unfortunately, you will be unable to remove any data from the phone if the screen is unresponsive but if you are looking to transfer data to your new phone, it would have needed to be saved via the cloud first. Keep us posted.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how can i remove pictures from my droid turbo without having to use the touch screen on the phone at all?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear your screen is cracked spence425. I know its difficult to use the phone while its damaged. I'm happy you are receiving a replacement device. Have you saved any of your pictures and other data to the cloud? Here is a link about the cloud http://vz.to/1mF0GIx . Unfortunately, you will be unable to remove any data from the phone if the screen is unresponsive but if you are looking to transfer data to your new phone, it would have needed to be saved via the cloud first. Keep us posted.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes