how do i force close an email, with an incorrect address, that is open and trying to transmit?
nananan

how can I force close (and delete) an email, with an incorrect address, that is open and attempting to send ???

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i force close an email, with an incorrect address, that is open and trying to transmit?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there nananan,

I would be more than happy to assist with your e-mail concerns. If an e-mail is attempting to send you will see this e-mail in your outbox folder. You just open up the outbox folder and delete the e-mail.  Let us know if you need any additional assistance.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i force close an email, with an incorrect address, that is open and trying to transmit?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there nananan,

I would be more than happy to assist with your e-mail concerns. If an e-mail is attempting to send you will see this e-mail in your outbox folder. You just open up the outbox folder and delete the e-mail.  Let us know if you need any additional assistance.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may need to turn off mobile data first.

0 Likes