how do i send a group text message to a group saved in my phone without having to go to select each person individually
jlabianco

how do I send a group text message to a group saved in a Motorola droid razr m without having to select each person individually

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i send a group text message to a group saved in my phone without having to go to select each person individually
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jlabianco, we want sending group messages to be easy breezy for you! Make sure that you've set up groups for your contacts on your device by tapping People> Groups>Tap the Plus sign to start a new group>Choose the contacts that you want in that group.

Once the group is set up in "People," you will just need to tap People>tap the Group> Tap the menu at the top right corner> Send Message. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i send a group text message to a group saved in my phone without having to go to select each person individually
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jlabianco, we want sending group messages to be easy breezy for you! Make sure that you've set up groups for your contacts on your device by tapping People> Groups>Tap the Plus sign to start a new group>Choose the contacts that you want in that group.

Once the group is set up in "People," you will just need to tap People>tap the Group> Tap the menu at the top right corner> Send Message. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes