Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to delete email from droid turbo
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

To delete an e-mail account, go to Settings > Accounts > Email and long-press the account you want removed.  In the next window that pops up (saying Sync at the top of the screen), tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and then tap Remove Account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm assuming you're using the stock e-mail app?  If so, long-press an e-mail in the inbox until you see a checkmark to the left of it.  Long-press any other e-mails you want to delete (ensure you see checkmarks to the left of them).  Once done, tap the trashcan at the top of the screen.  Then tap the hamburger menu in the upper left-hand corner, tap Trash, then tap the Empty Trash button at the top of the screen.

0 Likes
Lee6633
Enthusiast - Level 2

I should have said email account

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

To delete an e-mail account, go to Settings > Accounts > Email and long-press the account you want removed.  In the next window that pops up (saying Sync at the top of the screen), tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and then tap Remove Account.

0 Likes
Lee6633
Enthusiast - Level 2

If I delete account on phone will I still have it on computers?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Deleting the e-mail account from the phone will not remove it from your computer.  You might lose some of the e-mails, though, depending on how the account was set up on the phone.  If it was set up as an Exchange or IMAP account, you shouldn't lose any e-mails.

0 Likes
Lee6633
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your help

Lee

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.