how to make a new file folder on screen?
me1965

How to make file folder on screen?

How to make a new window in browser?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to make a new file folder on screen?
Not applicable

me1965 wrote:

Don't know what OS you have so this info is for ICS.

To make a folder on screen, long press on one app and drag and drop it on top of another app.  You will kinda see both apps there now and when you touch it a folder will open up and you can choose one of the apps.  You will also now be given a chance to name the folder.

To open a new window in the chrome browser, tap on the menu button (the 3 verticle dots in the upper right hand corner of the screen) and click "new tab"

If you have a different OS, let us know and someone will post the answer to your questions.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how to make a new file folder on screen?
Not applicable

me1965 wrote:

Don't know what OS you have so this info is for ICS.

To make a folder on screen, long press on one app and drag and drop it on top of another app.  You will kinda see both apps there now and when you touch it a folder will open up and you can choose one of the apps.  You will also now be given a chance to name the folder.

To open a new window in the chrome browser, tap on the menu button (the 3 verticle dots in the upper right hand corner of the screen) and click "new tab"

If you have a different OS, let us know and someone will post the answer to your questions.

0 Likes