how to send all unknown calls directly to VM
pattflem

I'm trying to figure out how to send any calls from numbers that I do not have in my contact list directly to VM. Basically I'm having some harassment issues, I have been adding these random numbers all to one "spam" contact i made and have that set to go directly to VM already. But I'm wondering if there is a setting in my phone that will send any calls not in my contact list directly to VM by itself.vm

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to send all unknown calls directly to VM
Not applicable

Verizon has a service called "usage controls" its $4.99 per month per line. it has the ability to block unknown callers from even getting through to you. No voicemail involved.

It also has text message blocking and has the ability to block 20 more numbers or address that never expire.

It also has many other features that I forget.

Hope that helped?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not aware of any setting on your phone that will send calls from numbers not in your contact list to VM, but there are call blocking apps in Google Play that will do this.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Verizon has a service called "usage controls" its $4.99 per month per line. it has the ability to block unknown callers from even getting through to you. No voicemail involved.

It also has text message blocking and has the ability to block 20 more numbers or address that never expire.

It also has many other features that I forget.

Hope that helped?

0 Likes