how to wipe droid turbo via cable
jfilgo

How can I wipe my droid turbo remotely or via cable because my screen does not work

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to wipe droid turbo via cable
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jfilgo, I'm so sorry to hear that the screen on your phone has stopped working. We can help to point you in the right direction. As mentioned, since the screen is not working at all, you can use the Android Device manager to erase your phone remotely. This must have been enabled in advance to be able to complete it. Follow the steps at the link below to erase your phone remotely. Please let us know if you have any concerns, or if you need more assistance after the reset.

http://spr.ly/65818iU7P

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Not cable....  remote wipe using android device manager

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jfilgo, I am sorry to learn that something happened to the screen on your phone. We are here and will provide assistance.  We do not have a method for you to remotely wipe your phone without being able to see the screen.  What is the reason behind you trying to wipe the phone if the screen is broken?   

RalphT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jfilgo, I'm so sorry to hear that the screen on your phone has stopped working. We can help to point you in the right direction. As mentioned, since the screen is not working at all, you can use the Android Device manager to erase your phone remotely. This must have been enabled in advance to be able to complete it. Follow the steps at the link below to erase your phone remotely. Please let us know if you have any concerns, or if you need more assistance after the reset.

http://spr.ly/65818iU7P

MichelleH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes