i can't recieve text from my amex acct is a block on the messages
dffdjfbhgtr

my text alerts from amex are not coming thru, is there a block on the droid???

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: i can't recieve text from my amex acct is a block on the messages
Not applicable

Quick question: Is this a new phone number? A replacement number? A new phone?

if a new phone number or replacement number the previous owner may have blocked text messages if a new phone call *611 or 800-922-0204 and make sure texting is functioning as it should.

It could also be on American Expresses end. I know Chase is constantly updating their systems to serve the customer better.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello dffdjfbhgtr! We want to make sure the messages are coming through as they should. Do you know if they come from a 5-digit number? It is possible that you have a premium text message block on your line which is preventing these messages from coming. Send me a private message with your name and mobile number so that I can check this out for you.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dffdjfbhgtr

hi my name is charles an i still can't recieve txt from amex but i am getting every thing else!! this is a six digit txt which looks like it has the numbers split   . yes if you can help please do as i like the txt info from amex .  thanks if u can help as the verizon store said not my phone!!!????

>> personal information removed; please communicate with community members and Verizon representatives via direct message <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

Charles, click this link. You have to set it up correctly and register for the free American Express Text Service.  https://www369.americanexpress.com/smsweb/en_US/un_Faq.jsp

0 Likes