just upgraded to the droid turbo and my voicemail is not working. when i go into the app i am stuck in the setup loading screen and cannot access the voicemail
GremlinX401
Enthusiast - Level 2

just upgraded to the droid turbo and I was setting up the voicemail I got a far as the setting up visual voice mail screen and all it is doing is loading its been doing it for hours.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: just upgraded to the droid turbo and my voicemail is not working. when i go into the app i am stuck in the setup loading screen and cannot access the voicemail
GremlinX401
Enthusiast - Level 2

thx for the help but I finally got it working. I just cleared the data from the app settings and now it is working. I did the same thing earlier and nothing happened but its working now

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: just upgraded to the droid turbo and my voicemail is not working. when i go into the app i am stuck in the setup loading screen and cannot access the voicemail
Snn5
Legend

Make sure you have enabled the feature in My Verizon under Features and Programs.

0 Likes
GremlinX401
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yea I have basic voicemail selected

0 Likes
GremlinX401
Enthusiast - Level 2

thx for the help but I finally got it working. I just cleared the data from the app settings and now it is working. I did the same thing earlier and nothing happened but its working now

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Those settings you cleared are for visual voicemail.  Basic voicemail doesn't have an app.  Basically what you're saying is that by clearing the cache for the visual voicemail app, you can now dial *86 for access to voicemail. 

0 Likes