Re: kit kat update ?
B33
Legend

It can happen seen in the past maybe not as extreme as this but Updates have been pulled before..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

When that happens in my Humble opinion,  Customers that own, Update & are affected by this update should be allowed to get a Brand New Device it was not there fault the Update was bad.. And if Verizon or Motorola denies them the right to get another Device that is Wrong.. When you have a Vehicle that is a Lemon you can make a Claim with the Lemon law and there should no difference with this here..

Hopefully the Customers that were affected as I mentioned can Get a New device..

0 Likes
ArsVampyre

The problem is that Android 4.4 has been available for several months.  The version the Droid MAXX is on is 4.2.2, which is from February of 2013.  It's been nearly a year, and it's been more than 2 months since 4.4 general release.

Previously I had a Galaxy Nexus and Verizon held the updates for months after it was released on every other carrier, and even then couldn't get it quite right.  What's the point in waiting so long if you aren't actually going to do any testing?  Is it to make sure you can add your own bloatware that no one wants?

Here's a clue; the more you harass me as a customer, the more I consider your competitors.  Your network is first rate; please make your devices match, or I'll go with a first rate device on a second rate network.

0 Likes
fatbird

Still no update.  And Verizon people don't have any information.   Anybody got the update last week?

0 Likes