maxx screen wont come on when done with a call
miez

when am done with a call i pull the phone down and the screen wont come back on so i can hang up.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: maxx screen wont come on when done with a call
Indian
Contributor - Level 1

Quickly touch the power button on the side of the phone.  Your screen will come back on and you can hang up.  If you have had the phone to your ear the entire conversation, the proximity switch should have turned your screen back on.  Re-boot your phone and see if it now works.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes
tmacblane

I am having this same issue.  I just got my phone 3 days ago and noticed this occurring on the 2nd day.  Rebooting worked to correct the problem, but it has since started again after the reboot.  Rebooting every time is not an acceptable solution.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Tmacblane,

Agreed! Having to reboot a phone continuously is awful. Let's get this mystery resolved. Try changing your display settings on the device. Increase the sleep settings on the device to a longer time frame http://vz.to/17XU1x0. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
tmacblane

My issue was the screen protector I had on there was blocking up the sensor.  I removed it and I'm set now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Tmacblane,

Whew! I am so glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. Have a great day!

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
garberinc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue here- no screen protector. I did change the settings for the dial pad to stay  on on all calls and this has helped 99% of the calls. Like it forces it to stay awake

0 Likes