mobile hotspot
singer82

I have the old data plan for $29.99. Is the mobile hotspot free with that? Or does is cost money?

If so how much, and is it on a contract or can you add and take off whenever?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: mobile hotspot
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The mobile hotspot isn't free or included with the $29.99 unlimited smartphone data plan. Since you posted in the DROID Razr Maxx space, I'm going to assume that you have a 4G LTE smartphone. You can add the mobile hotspot as a new feature to your plan for an additional $30 per month for unlimited hotspot data.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The mobile hotspot isn't free or included with the $29.99 unlimited smartphone data plan. Since you posted in the DROID Razr Maxx space, I'm going to assume that you have a 4G LTE smartphone. You can add the mobile hotspot as a new feature to your plan for an additional $30 per month for unlimited hotspot data.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
singer82

Thank you Smiley Happy can you add it on and off or is it under contract for an amount of time?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The mobile hotspot feature isn't tied to your line contract. It can be added or removed as needed. I would suggest keeping the feature for the whole billing cycle when you use it.

0 Likes
singer82

Awesome. Thank you so much for awnsering so quickly

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome. Please remember to mark the correct answer so others can find it useful.

0 Likes