moto assist very limited functionality
ad1776
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone find the moto assist very limited? The preset "sleeping, driving,home and meeting" settings have very few options.

I used to have a droid maxx HD and it had something called "smart actions" app that allowed you to set dozens of automated triggers.  For instance I used to be able to set a time that the phone would essentially go into airplane mode so it wasn't draining the battery yet stay on so I could use it as an alarm clock.   Moto assist has a "sleeping" setting but it only silences the phone and doesnt let you tweak many features.

Moto assist should be able to do something as simple as this,  For either home or work locations, it should automatically turn off data and connect to wifi. 

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: moto assist very limited functionality
bdstx4
Contributor - Level 1

Short answer is No. Having had several Moto and Droid phones, answer is no. Maybe it will get better when Android v5 rolls out for Droid Turbo but I doubt it will happen.

View solution in original post

Re: moto assist very limited functionality
bdstx4
Contributor - Level 1

Short answer is No. Having had several Moto and Droid phones, answer is no. Maybe it will get better when Android v5 rolls out for Droid Turbo but I doubt it will happen.