moving default storage
gacrkr85

i have the razr hd and i was wondering if anyone knew how to change the default storage to the external sd card? i have moved the camera settings to this one but i dont know how to change the default phone settings to it. little help please?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: moving default storage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gacrkr85-  We understand how important it is to protect your music and other important data. Audio and music files will have to manually transferred or copied. View Settings>storage>manage storage. You may want to purchase backup assitant plus.media so that you can store your music to my verizon.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good Afternoon gacrkr85,

We would be delighted to help out today. We fully understand how important it is to be aware of applicable storage options on your device. When it comes to your device storage allowances, generally speaking only pictures, videos, & music can be stored to the SD Card. Applications and system information/settings can only be stored on the internal memory of the device. What type of information/files are you attempting to send to the SD Card? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
gacrkr85

I want to make it where media files automatically save on the SD card instead of having to move them manually. I already have it where the camera saves to it but I don't know how to make it where audio files like ringtones and music automatically save to it. Thank you

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gacrkr85-  We understand how important it is to protect your music and other important data. Audio and music files will have to manually transferred or copied. View Settings>storage>manage storage. You may want to purchase backup assitant plus.media so that you can store your music to my verizon.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes