my droid does not ring anymore when a call is coming in
mamakelsey

My droid does not ring when a call is coming in anymore.I only see a missed call or  missed message after the fact.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: my droid does not ring anymore when a call is coming in
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the "Do Not Disturb" on?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mamakelsey

no

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could you have call forwarding enabled? Call Forwarding FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BEARCUBV66

I am having the same problem as is my boyfriend in the same house and yes we have gone thru all our settings multiple times. This seems to be a problem since the last patch update.  I need this fixed immediately it is literally a matter of life or death for my father.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your troubleshooting efforts are appreciated and I'm here to help, let's get to the bottom of this. Does this issue occur with all or specific calls? Dies the issue occur when you are not at home?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mamakelsey

no

0 Likes
pesselman
Enthusiast - Level 2

This happens occasionally to my phone 1-2 times every other week. To fix problem temporarily turn phone power on and off one time. Reboot phone.

0 Likes