my droid razor max does not receive all my incoming calls, the only way i know someone has called me is if they leave a message, their number does not come up in my call log at all, how do i fix this?
rl2020
Enthusiast - Level 1

my droid razor max does not record some of my incoming calls, the number does not come up in my call log at all the only way i know i have missed a call is if the person leaves a message, how can i fix this?

DROID RAZR MAXX

Labels (2)
Re: my droid razor max does not receive all my incoming calls, the only way i know someone has called me is if they leave a message, their number does not come up in my call log at all, how do i fix this?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Right off the bat, make sure you don't have call forwarding active.  Also, you can look at this link at RAXR MAXX- cannot answer calls directly- help! for more help.

Doc

Re: my droid razor max does not receive all my incoming calls, the only way i know someone has called me is if they leave a message, their number does not come up in my call log at all, how do i fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rl2020,

It's quite important to receive and view missed calls, I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with it. I'm happy to help get this resolved. Are you able to receive text messages without a problem? Have they advised you if they go straight to voicemail or if it rings? If you're able to receive text messages, there is a possibility Call Forwarding was enabled accidentally. You can disable it by calling *73 and then have someone call you. If this is not the case, please reply with the zip code you're in and advise if anyone in area has problems receiving calls.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport