my phone motorola turbo was paired with my car and working fine. somehow the car paired info was deleted and now I am unable to pair back up with my car. It tells me the password is incorrect but it does not give me an area to change the password
kginaz

has anyone had trouble trying to pair their phone up with their car?  Keeps telling me the password is incorrect but it does not give me a screen to change the password to the car's password.  Very frustrated as it was working before and somehow was deleted as a paired device (my car) and now unable to reconnect my phone with my car.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: my phone motorola turbo was paired with my car and working fine. somehow the car paired info was deleted and now I am unable to pair back up with my car. It tells me the password is incorrect but it does not give me an area to change the password
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kginaz, technology has truly come a long way. It’s unfortunate that your car Bluetooth is not allowing you to pair your device but no worries. With the newer vehicles, the have a specific site that will allow you to troubleshoot and see what’s the next best step to get this going. What’s the make/model of your car? If you prefer, you may Google your car make/model and put car Bluetooth and it should take you right to the car Bluetooth site. Let us know if you have any questions.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: my phone motorola turbo was paired with my car and working fine. somehow the car paired info was deleted and now I am unable to pair back up with my car. It tells me the password is incorrect but it does not give me an area to change the password
kginaz

Thank you for responding. My car is a 2011 Toyota Avalon. Let me know how you can help. I will be away from my computer for about a week but will look for your reply then.

kginaz

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for getting back to us kginaz. I was able to find some information for you. As I have two links that will help:

http://touch.toyota.com/connect/#selectVehicle/

http://news.toyotaofkilleen.com/how-to-connect-your-phone-to-the-avalon-via-bluetooth-with-video/

Have you tried either of these links before?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes