my turbo shows i have 430 songs on it when i hook it up to my pc... but in play app i can only pick out of 233... how can i play all my music?
shadowwoodrn
Enthusiast - Level 1

My turbo has 430 songs on it and shows when i hook it up to my p/c...but when i go to play it only shows 233...where is the rest of my music and how can i play it

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: my turbo shows i have 430 songs on it when i hook it up to my pc... but in play app i can only pick out of 233... how can i play all my music?
Snn5
Legend

Are they all in the same format like mp3 or another readable file type that the Droid can read?

0 Likes
Re: my turbo shows i have 430 songs on it when i hook it up to my pc... but in play app i can only pick out of 233... how can i play all my music?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

What format are the songs?  If any are .wma, they won't play unless you install a music player app that plays those type files.

0 Likes
shadowwoodrn
Enthusiast - Level 1

various formats... is there an app that you would recommend yto play all types?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Poweramp is a paid app, but has a 15-day trial:

Poweramp Music Player (Trial) - Android Apps on Google Play

Snn5
Legend

You could also search for a PC/Mac program that would convert those odd files into the more popular format you have.  Power Amp is by far, a very awesome app.  The app's price is reasonable, and if you take any of the Google Surveys (a free app that pays a few cents to $1 per 2-3 question survey) you can make enough in a few various surveys to buy it for free.