jd4455

phone date and time stuck on 5/20/1972

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: phone date and time stuck on 5/20/1972
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's quite concerning, jd4455!

When did this begin? Other than the date & time, is your phone working normally? Please go to Settings>Date & Time, and be sure that Automatic Date & Time is checked as well as Automatic Time Zone.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jd4455

No one at Verizon was concerned with n July 2015 when it happened. Phone works making calls, but no internet due to the phone thinking it's 1972. You got to be kidding that this is the first you've heard of this! Phone has been wiped and had the factory reset done a minimum 8 times, it's a result of the last update

Do some research and you will find it.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jd4455,

You should always have a good connection. I would never want you to have this issue going forward. Did you check your settings on your phone? What updated did you complete?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes