phone is insane, what should i do?
heao25
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Razr started to open apps and type while im texting all on its own, at first i thought it was a virus so i plugged it into my computer and ran the anti-virus, but it didnt have anything, but it is still doing it, and im getting really pissed about it.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: phone is insane, what should i do?
B33
Legend

Try Running it in Safe Mode and see what it Does if the Issues minimize or Go away start Looking at your 3rd party Apps And try this App System Panel from Next App Inc. I've used this app for 3 years and it's not let me Down so give it a Try and if your still seeing the issues after running in Safe Mode Run a System Cache Clear..

heao25
Enthusiast - Level 1

thank you very much, i will download that app, and i did try the safe mode but it didnt work, so i will do the system cache clear and hopefully that will work.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ok Let me know how it Turns out..

0 Likes
heao25
Enthusiast - Level 1

It actually didnt work, so i had to do a factory reset on the phone, im just glad i was able to get my contacts back. now i have to download my apps, but i have an anti-virus to keep my phone safer. But many thanks for your suggestions anyways.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome:. heao25  Sometimes our suggestions they hit home and work and then sometimes we need to suggest something else But glad it's working for ya.. b 

0 Likes