phone wont turn on?
jshivery

Hey everyone...I don't know if anyone else is having an issue, but my phone wont turn on.  nothing will help...its got a full charge, so the battery isn't dead.  Any ideas??  its driving me crazy?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: phone wont turn on?
B33
Legend

As was pointed out press the Power + plus Volume buttons for at 30 sec. but if that doesn't get a response then it could mean that your power button is failing and either the phone will have to be sent into Motorola's Re-pair facility for repair or the other option see if a replacement can be sent to you because the button is failing.. b33

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for 15-30 seconds?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

As was pointed out press the Power + plus Volume buttons for at 30 sec. but if that doesn't get a response then it could mean that your power button is failing and either the phone will have to be sent into Motorola's Re-pair facility for repair or the other option see if a replacement can be sent to you because the button is failing.. b33

0 Likes
koocamunga
Enthusiast - Level 3

What kind of device do you have?

0 Likes
Kareemj

Iphone

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!