Re: pic/vid messages
B33
Legend

Have you ran the Test on your phone.. to see if it works..  I haven't yet but I'll give it a try when my phone's get's fully charged up,  I have the Verizon app on both of them now..

0 Likes
pumkinswife

I use the text messaging that comes on the phone (green app) which I've never had a problem with until the last system update.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

When I tapped on the Verizon Messaging app on my Droid Maxx It showed this what you can do with it instead of using the built in App, We'll try it in a while to send Pictures Via Wi-Fi see if works..

Message App.png

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

B33 wrote:

Have you ran the Test on your phone.. to see if it works..  I haven't yet but I'll give it a try when my phone's get's fully charged up,  I have the Verizon app on both of them now..

Have I run what test?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

The test of two phones to see if you can send a picture message from one to another using Wi-Fi

I need to add:  one of my phone's has the app the other has it on phone it just needs to be Downloaded I forgot to add that.. ha ha

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no 'test' to perform; the ability to use Verizon Messages with wi-fi is mentioned in the FAQ and in various threads on this forum.  I've been using it for quite some time on multiple devices.

0 Likes
pumkinswife

So it pretty much comes down to Verizon making you use their messaging app or you lose pictures while on WiFi.

0 Likes
Re: Re: pic/vid messages
B33
Legend

Kind of like that. b

0 Likes