problems with active display
uncleleo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Love the active display feature. But I use 'LINE' quite alot and just recently I do not recieve any notice for chats. No sound...No LED...No vibrate. This has only changed over the past couple weeks. Seems to work fine with other apps, just not 'LINE'. The incoming notification is working fine.

Phone settings are correct as well as the setting In 'LINE'.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: problems with active display
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly understand you want the app to work properly. To get it working properly let's start with removing it from the phone and add it back. Keep us posted.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
uncleleo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app no less than 4 times without

any better results.

I've also done the soft reset of the device numerous times...same result.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

uncleleo,

We don't want to see you having any issues with your device or the apps on it. In an effort to make sure you are not doing double the work in troubleshooting, could you describe a bit more what you did for your soft reset? Also, did you notice these notifcations stop after something in particular, like a recent phone update or an addition of a different application?
SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

uncleleo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I pressed the volume down & the power button together to restart the device...still no change. The incoming voice call notification works fine...just the chat foes not. Only in this LINE app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your time and efforts are appreciated uncleleo. Let's delve in a bit deeper to figure this out. Are there others complaining of issues using the chat feature, when viewing the application reviews? Have you been able to email the application developer to report the issues you are experiencing so they can check to see if there's an issue with that application with your phone?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
uncleleo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes..I discovered others have had the same issue with this app. I did

email the developer but no response has been received.

0 Likes