"Delete All" email trash on Droid Turbo
hvacradiodoc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a way to delete all emails in trash other than individually checking each one.  On my previous Droid there was a "button" to delete all.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "Delete All" email trash on Droid Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've got an awesome device, hvacradiodoc! Getting through all those emails can be time consuming. At this time, the Turbo doesn't have a delete all option for email. We will lift this up for a possible addition in a future update.

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've got an awesome device, hvacradiodoc! Getting through all those emails can be time consuming. At this time, the Turbo doesn't have a delete all option for email. We will lift this up for a possible addition in a future update.

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

hvacradiodoc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the reply.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's our pleasure to assist you, @hvacradiodoc!  We are here should you have any further questions or concerns.  Have a great day and week!

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hvacradiodoc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, it was the correct answer. There was no "correct answer" button

for me to click on.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

hvacradiodoc wrote:

Yes, it was the correct answer.  There was no "correct answer" button

for me to click on.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support

It might be under the Actions link in each post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Davidoo
Contributor - Level 3

I'm told this problem with the native email client was fixed by today's lollipop update.  I no longer use that email client due to the fact someone left off the "Empty Trash" button, but I'm on the Moto and Android Central forums and members say this has been corrected.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Correct; with the Lollipop update, there is now an Empty Trash button in the stock e-mail app Trash folder.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you get the update to Lollipop 5.1, and go to the Trash folder, there is now an option to "Delete All" or Delete Trash, with one tap.

0 Likes
hvacradiodoc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Okay, I got the 5.1 update, and there is a button to "empty trash"; however, it does not work correctly.  It takes forever to delete the messages, and it your screen times out, which mine does after 2 minutes, the emails go back to the "in box".  There is nothing telling you that the app is finished deleting the emails.  The unread emails delete is working okay.

0 Likes