razr hd circle battery widget
stingragtiger

My wife's razr hd randomly losses the battery percentage in the circle widget on the home screen.  the battery app still works from the setting menu.  We have only had the phones for  a week and it just started this.  Any ideas?  thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: razr hd circle battery widget
stingragtiger

Help!  customer support!!!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

This isn't customer support, it's a customer-to-customer forum.  Sometimes Verizon reps chime in, but it's often days or longer, if they respond at all.

0 Likes
stingragtiger

Thanks for letting me know that, first time on.  However i think i figured it out.  Thanks again

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not a problem; welcome to the forum!

Please post your findings ... it may help someone else if they have the same issue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stingragtiger, we refuse to lose unnecessary battery life. I'm here to help. Have you downloaded a few applications to your phone? If so, some applications can continue to run and update in the background of your device. I recommend that you delete any unwanted applications, text messages, call history, and e-mails. You will also need to power your device off/on to refresh your device. This will improve the performance of your battery life. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes