razr maxx hd locked after factory reset with sim card error
PhoenixMira

I recently had an issue with the sd card unmounting than the other day the sd card started working and my device no longer detected a sim card.  I took off my case and opened the access door just to make sure it vanish...it didn't. I took it to my local verizon store and they swapped sim cards and turned it off and on a few times than said.. i don't know what is wrong. From a previous incident i have a small crack in the screen so they couldn't warranty it without me paying full price for a new one. So i went home and decided to try a factory reset since the phone was broken anyways.  Now i have a phone that i can't set up because it still won't recognize a sim card so its stuck on the first screen.  Any thoughts as to how to fix this problem

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: razr maxx hd locked after factory reset with sim card error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi PhoenixMira,

I'm sorry to learn that your phone is not working. As indicated in your post, any physical damage to the phone voids manufacturers' warranty. Do you have insurance? If so, you can file a claim online at http://PhoneClaim.com/Verizon and get a replacement pronto!

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes