rear facing camera gives error message
Willy_b
Enthusiast - Level 2

The error message says: please restart camera. I have done everything I know how to do, except a factory reset. Anyone have suggestions? I have restarted phone, force closed camera, cleared camera cache and data, cleared phone cache, started in safe mode, still have the problem.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: rear facing camera gives error message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wimpieb,

I love being able to capture memories with my phone, since I always have it on me! So sorry to learn that you are having these troubles. Let's get you back in action for capturing your important memories. You've done a lot of steps that we would ask, so thank you for that. Can you please verify what software version you have on the phone currently?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Willy_b
Enthusiast - Level 2

System version is 23.21.44.quark_verizon.verizon.en.USvzw

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wimpieb, we appreciate that information. Let's make sure that this isn't a memory capacity issue. Try deleting all unwanted photos and videos on your device. Power it off/on and try to take a picture. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes