recent update
jwizardtree
Enthusiast - Level 1

since the recent update to my android razr maxx hd, my phone gets very hot and my battery drains very quickly.  without even using the phone the battery will completely drain within hours!  what can be done about this?  I am not at all happy with this upgrade, as it seemed to have deminished the functionality of this phone.  the whole reason I bought this more expensive device was because it was claimed to be the best battery life, and the exceptional functionality of the phone.  I have had nothing but problems since I got it, it has been exchanged due to issues 5 times already and i am still having problems with it.  Why can't Verizon provide quality phones or at least back up their equipment without the outrageous fees and warrantees?  I have been a devoted customer of Verizon for many years but I am seriously considering changing once my contract is up.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: recent update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jwizardtree, we don't want this device over heating issue to be a hazard for you. We recommend that you bring your device and all of your chargers to a local corporate store to have them evaluated. Click http://vz.to/1h3etAK  for the closest store location.

We appreciate your loyalty and hope that you reconsider your decision to switch to another wireless carrier. As a reflection of our commitement to you, we provide the warranty replacement option to ensure that you have a working device. I trust that once your device is evaluated at the store, we'll be able to resolve your issue or provide you with best option to get you into a new device, if needed.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: recent update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jwizardtree, we don't want this device over heating issue to be a hazard for you. We recommend that you bring your device and all of your chargers to a local corporate store to have them evaluated. Click http://vz.to/1h3etAK  for the closest store location.

We appreciate your loyalty and hope that you reconsider your decision to switch to another wireless carrier. As a reflection of our commitement to you, we provide the warranty replacement option to ensure that you have a working device. I trust that once your device is evaluated at the store, we'll be able to resolve your issue or provide you with best option to get you into a new device, if needed.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes