restoring info from cloud to replacement phone..not working
tbornottb
cracked screen on Droid Turbo phone, got replacement from Asurion, transferring all info to new phone,  but all info would not come over; contacts, photos, etc, just some, so Verizon tech helped to do a restore, was doing its deal when half way through it stopped, so I restarted it, came back to phone later and said storage was full, no further room, etc.  Room on original phone was 31%...so this is not correct.  Phone is now locking up, cant get cloud to open, tech app will not stay open etc.   Help!
Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: restoring info from cloud to replacement phone..not working
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the replacement a 16 GB model and your old phone a 32 GB model?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: restoring info from cloud to replacement phone..not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tbornottb, making sure you are able to process the restore on your device is a priority. Please allow us to further review the details. Can you please clarify how much storage from Verizon cloud you are trying to restore on your replacement device? You can locate this by going into your Verizon cloud app> left corner menu icon> settings. Also, please provide your device memory details. From your device please go to settings >storage. Please share your results.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes