ringback tones
kgina

I purchased ringtone bundle in Aug. it shows up on my downloaded ringtones, but not when I try to manage my ringback tones-its not there. Recently my ringtones and ringback tones went to default for some unknown reason. Now I cannot get back the ringback tone that I purchased. any ideas? when I go to manage my ring back tones, it says I only have the default ones. I'm upset.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: ringback tones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this! Are you managing your ringback tones via the My Verizon site or your mobile application? Please ensure you are logging in with your mobile number's My Verizon information and not another number's login credentials. If you are still unsuccessful please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message with your mobile number. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
harleymb18

I have the same problem...Purchased ringback tones, set my default and it has never worked!  I have done it on my computer and my Samsung Edge phone.  I've been paying for Ringback tones for a long time and they have NEVER WORKED!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to look into this further. What have you tried so far? Are you receiving an error when selecting your ringback tone? Have you tried to power cycle your device after choosing the ringtone?

RobertH_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
harleymb18

We figured it out!  I had a little calendar next to the Verizon standard ringtone.  When I clicked that, I saw it was selected for Monday thru Friday!  Unselected everything, then went to the ringtone I wanted and selected all seven days...WORKED!!  It was 'driver errror' not the system!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Whew! So glad to see that everything is up and working. Thank you for providing this tip, harleymb18.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes