sending text message in response to an unknown missed call on razr
pl4yboy211

I just got my RAZR yesterday in the mail.  I just got a missed call from an unknown number and did not hit ignore.  I see in the guide there are instructions on how to send a text after ignoring a call.  I do not see any option to send a text to this unknown number from missed calls.  if I click the lower left corner (the lines, dont know the actual name for this spot) and it only comes up with clear list and speed dial setup.  There is only a green phone option to call back.  I must be missing something here.  There is no way I would have to manually write down this number just to send a text to ask who this is and say sorry I missed the call!  If I go to text, I do not see anywhere where I can select this unknown number.  Theres no way that I would have to add this unknown number as a contact just to send it a text?  I remember the original motorola razr flip phone from many years ago had this simple option, as did every phone I have ever owned.  Can someone please help me out here?  This is a feature I will use all the time.

Thanks!

-Bret

p.s.  I have looked through the device manual in phone calls, text messaging, etc. I do not see anything in relation to this.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: sending text message in response to an unknown missed call on razr
mgeissal
Enthusiast - Level 2

In the recent calls list, tap and hold the entry for the missed call. This will bring up a list of available actions including send a text. Like a Windows right click, tapping and holding most items in the Android OS will bring up a list of options for available actions.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mgeissal
Enthusiast - Level 2

In the recent calls list, tap and hold the entry for the missed call. This will bring up a list of available actions including send a text. Like a Windows right click, tapping and holding most items in the Android OS will bring up a list of options for available actions.

0 Likes
pl4yboy211

Thank you so much, mgeissal!

0 Likes