some music files do not show up in google play music app library. I did clear cache/data and restarted phone. The music is stored on the SD card. Most of the music in the library is in the same folder on the sd card. I can play the song from file mana
Cyndi6858

some music files do not show up in google play music app library.  I did clear cache/data and restarted phone.  The music is stored on the SD card.  Most of the music in the library is in the same folder on the sd card.  I can play the song from file manager, but it still is not in the music library in play music.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: some music files do not show up in google play music app library. I did clear cache/data and restarted phone. The music is stored on the SD card. Most of the music in the library is in the same folder on the sd card. I can play the song from file
michelleh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Cyndi6858, help is here! We'd be happy to help figure this out. Just to be sure though, the Droid Maxx should not have an SD card. Is this the Droid Razr Maxx? How did you add the music to the device? Are you able to see the files and folders located on the SD card or device when plugged in?

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes