texting on my razor is slow to respond..getting 'program is not responding' messages also????
perds521

Having issues texting. Very slow to respond or won't respond at all and asks to close the program.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: texting on my razor is slow to respond..getting 'program is not responding' messages also????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello perds521!

Sorry to learn of any issues with texting on your RAZR. Let's take a closer look into this. Are you using a messaging application downloaded from the Play Store, or are you using the native messaging application? If using a 3rd party application, please uninstall (Menu/Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/Downloaded-choose the application and press "Uninstall")
Are you having any issues with receiving messages? Please power your device off, remove the SIM card for 60 seconds, reattach the SIM and power on. Once that is done, please send a message to your own mobile number, as this tests both incoming and outgoing capabilities.

Keep me posted!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: texting on my razor is slow to respond..getting 'program is not responding' messages also????
perds521

Actually, it's a system wide issue. The whole operating system is very slow

to respond and I keep getting repeated 'the program is not responding' pop

up messages.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi perds521,

That most certainly sounds strange. Based upon the information provided it does seem that you may be having software issues on your device. Do you recall if you downloaded any recent applications that may have started this issue? Have you confirmed available storage & memory capacity? The next best step would be to run the device in Safe Mode for a few hours to see if the problems persist. Please keep us posted after completion of Safe Mode, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT